My Rebounder seems stiff to open is this normal?
We have designed the hinges to be very robust and as such they may be a little stiff when first opening and closing the Rebounder. These will loosen with time but you may need to get someone to help you open and close the Rebounder to begin with.
My rebounder springs are getting a little squeaky is there anything I can do?
Yes! The springs may dry out over a period of time so all you need to do is apply a little vaseline or coconut oil to either end of the spring where it contacts other metal component parts and it will become noiseless again.
One of the legs has got stuck and I can’t fold it down?
Turn the Rebounder upside down and take off the rubber foot on the leg. Spray a little WD40 or house hold oil in to the leg and then twist the leg gently and it will loosen.
My stability bar seems loose and wobbly is that ok?
Yes the stability bar will have movement. It is there as a balance aid not to support your entire body weight. You may not need the bar after you have built up your confidence and balance using the Rebounder.
How big is the Rebounder?
- The frame is approx. 40 inches in diameter, the mat surface is approx. 27 inches in diameter.
- The rebounders stand 10-13 inches from the ground.
- The stability bar stands approx. 35 inches from the mat surface.
What are the maximum user weights for the Rebounders?
- Maximus Pro Gym Rebounder = 20.5 stone/130kgs
- Maximus Pro = 20.5 stone/130kgs
- Fit Bounce Pro = 18.8 stone/120kgs
Should I wear trainers when using a Rebounder?
- Fit Bounce Pro – This Rebounder is springless and can be used barefoot or with cross trainers.
- All other Rebounders should be used wearing trainers – preferably cross trainers with a stiff midsole. Avoid tying shoes too tightly to enable increased blood circulation in the feet.
Do the Rebounders make any noise?
- The Fit Bounce Pro bungee rebounder is completely silent!
- Metal sprung units may make some noise however advice is provided on maintenance and lubrication of the springs to minimise noise. Our springs are perfectly balanced and calibrated at the factory to provide a smooth low impact bounce perfect for fitness Rebounding and for following our specific workouts.
Do the Rebounders come with a warranty?
You can register your Rebounder for warranty here: www.rebound-uk.com/warranty-registration/. We have a dedicated customer service team always available to answer any questions you may have about your product or workouts and can assist you with any query.
What are the warranty terms and conditions?
For warranty terms and conditions please see our website http://www.rebound-uk.com/warranty/
Is there a minimum ceiling height?
You need to allow 18 inches above your head height when standing on the Rebounder. This provides sufficient height for the bounce and overhead arm movements.
Do you offer a spare parts service?
All our Rebounders come with a spare parts service. To order spare or replacement parts please visit http://www.rebound-uk.com/shop/bycategory/spare-parts/.